Tuition fees for the Asian universities
Asia Exchange provides academic semesters in a number of quality universities in Asia. We want to provide amazing and life-changing study abroad semesters to as many students as possible. This is why we try to keep all our fees as low as possible as well.
Asia Exchange is financed by the host universities. We negotiate the tuition fees with each partner university and are thus able to provide the programs at a lower than normal price. Like most living expenses as well, tuition fees in Asia are generally much lower in Asia than in the West.
The tuition fees cover
- Guaranteed placement in the program within a week of sending in the application*
- Application process
- Guidance and services before, during and after the program
- An official acceptance letter and an official transcript from the Asian university
- A local contact person at the Asian university
- Orientation at the destination
Not included in the fee
- Accommodation and other living costs
- Other study-related costs (e.g. course books, unless indicated otherwise in the program description)
Fees for students in Europe
The tuition fees for students in Europe are 1650 EUR on average.
The exact fees are as follows:
|Host University||Tuition Fee (EUR)|
|Udayana University, Bali||1990|
|Bali Summer School||1040|
|Warmadewa University, Bali||1790|
|Mataram University, Lombok||1790|
|Universiti Putra Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur||1990|
|Rangsit University, Bangkok||1890|
|Kasetsart University, Bangkok||1790|
|Siam University, Bangkok||1890|
|Prince of Songkla University, Phuket||1990|
|Shanghai University, Shanghai||1790|
|Guangzhou University, Guangzhou||1790|
|Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Seoul||1990|
|HUFS International Summer Session, Seoul||1790|
|Otemon Gakuin University, Osaka||1990|
The invoice for the tuition fee will be sent 2.5 months before the semester starts and is due one month before the semester starts.
When paying the tuition fee, please notice that your bank may charge a service fee for an international bank transfer.
In addition to the tuition fee, a non-refundable application fee of 75 EUR (50 EUR for Udayana University and Warmadewa University) will be charged for every application. The invoice for this fee will be sent together with the initial acceptance letter which you will receive within a week of applying.* The fee is due within 10 days of receiving the invoice. Please notice that your bank may charge a service fee for an international bank transfer.
Fees for students from outside of Europe
The fees for students outside of Europe are 2880 USD. Exceptions:
- Bali Summer School: 1190 USD
- HUFS Summer School: 2000 USD
- Full degree students at Rangsit University: 1830 USD per semester.
- Full degree students (BBA or MBA) at Siam University: first two semesters are 1830 USD per semester.
The application fee is 97 USD.
Russia and Turkey are considered European countries. Students from outside Europe who live and study in Europe are entitled to the European fee.
The invoice for the tuition fee will be sent 2.5 months before the semester starts and is due one month before the semester starts. The invoice for the application fee will be sent together with the initial acceptance letter which you will receive within a week of applying.* The fee is due within 10 days of receiving the invoice.
The tuition fee is normally paid via wire transfer. Please notice that your bank may charge a service fee for an international bank transfer.
The application fee can be paid via PayPal.
Why two different prices?
Asia Exchange is a European study abroad organisation. Tuition fees in European universities and for European students are usually very low – if not free – and, thus, Asia Exchange programs are lower for Europeans as well.
The fees in Asia Exchange’s programs are, across the board, affordable when compared to other independent program providers. Most U.S. programs, for example, go up from 10 000 USD.
Late application fee
The application must be submitted by the application deadline with all the required attachments. If the student applies for a study abroad program or submits required documents after the application period has ended, we are obliged to charge an additional fee of 100 EUR (or 120 USD for students outside of Europe), according to our terms and conditions.
Want more information on the fees?
* For an application to be processed and accepted, it must be submitted with valid attachments. Exceptions to the 1 week acceptance: Students applying for a study abroad semester on Master’s level at Rangsit University will receive a confirmation within 10 days. Students applying for a full degree at Rangsit University will need to wait for confirmation for 3–4 weeks.