Study Abroad in Taiwan, Easily & Affordably
Study in Taiwan and spend an unforgettable study abroad semester in one of East Asia’s hidden gems!
Study for one or two semesters at Shih Chien University in the bustling capital city Taipei, learn Mandarin Chinese and get to know the unique Taiwanese variety of Chinese culture.
Applying is easy and quick. Apply today and get a confirmation of your study abroad placement as quickly as in a day!
Why study abroad in Taipei, Taiwan?
- Taiwan is one of the four Asian Tigers with high standards of living. It has also been rated as the 2nd safest country in the world.
- If you’re interested in a career in technology, Taiwan with its booming technology industry is one of the best places to head to.
- The Taiwanese are among the friendliest and most open-minded people in East Asia. This makes Taiwan an attractive destination for students and expats alike.
- Taiwan has a fascinating and vibrant culture with various cultural influences. In Taiwan, ancient Chinese culture has been well preserved and mingles effortlessly with modern society and values.
- For centuries, Taiwan was called Ilha Formosa, the “Beautiful Island” in Portuguese. Towering sea cliffs, marble-walled gorges and tropical forests are just some of the many natural wonders you can explore while studying in Taiwan.
- Besides mainland China, Taiwan is one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese, especially if you’re up to the challenge of learning the traditional characters