Study Abroad in Taipei, Easily & Affordably
Study abroad in Taiwan, one of East Asia’s hidden gems! In Taiwan, you’ll encounter a unique blend of majestic natural beauty, rich cultural heritage and vast economic progress. As one of the four Asian Tigers, Taiwan is famous for its hi-tech industry and high standards of living.
At the same time, the country upholds its deep roots in ancient Chinese culture and traditions. Add some of the friendliest people in East Asia to the mix, and what you get is an unmatched, unforgettable study abroad experience.
Study abroad at Shih Chien University located in central Taipei, the bustling capital city of Taiwan. Apply easily on our website and get a confirmation already within a week.
Why study abroad in Taipei, Taiwan?
- Taiwan is one of the four Asian Tigers with high standards of living. It has also been rated as the 2nd safest country in the world.
- If you’re interested in a career in technology, Taiwan with its booming technology industry is one of the best places to head to.
- The Taiwanese are among the friendliest and most open-minded people in East Asia. This makes Taiwan an attractive destination for students and expats alike.
- Taiwan has a fascinating and vibrant culture with various cultural influences. In Taiwan, ancient Chinese culture has been well preserved and mingles effortlessly with modern society and values.
- For centuries, Taiwan was called Ilha Formosa, the “Beautiful Island” in Portuguese. Towering sea cliffs, marble-walled gorges and tropical forests are just some of the many natural wonders you can explore while studying in Taiwan.
- Besides mainland China, Taiwan is one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese, especially if you’re up to the challenge of learning the traditional characters