Study Abroad in China, Easily & Affordably
Study abroad in Shanghai, China’s fast-paced commercial hub! Situated on the mouth of the Yangtze River, Shanghai serves as the most influential economic, financial and cultural center in East China. Shanghai represents the most modern edge of today’s China, where you can feel the pulse of both ancient tradition and the modern drive for progress. The city’s complex past has shaped it into a meeting point of East and West, attracting both travelers and expats alike who wish to experience its multicultural flair and take hold of the many opportunities it offers.
Students have also voted Shanghai as the 3rd best student city in the world, especially for the ease of getting around, but also for nightlife, friendliness, arts and culture. Students also praise the wealth of opportunities to meet people from many backgrounds and the buzz of living in a highly international city.
The international study abroad program at Shanghai University offers an excellent gateway into understanding the language, culture and economy of a country with an increasingly central role on the global stage. Applying is easy and your placement will be confirmed within a week.
Why study abroad in Shanghai, China?
- Explore life in the fast-paced commercial hub of China with an intriguing history
- Study in one of the best student cities in the world
- Study at the highly acclaimed Shanghai University which ranks among the top 100 both in China and Asia
- Get an overview of Chinese language and culture as well an understanding of China’s place in the modern world
- The credits are issued directly as ECTS. It is possible to earn up to 30 credits
- Take in the highly international environment both on- and off-campus and expand your network