Study Abroad in South Korea – Semesters, Full Degree & Summer School
Study in Seoul, Korea, one of Asia’s most modern and developed cities! Seoul is one of the flagship city of the Asian Tigers, the miracles of Asian economic development.In Seoul, cutting-edge technology meets ancient traditions: it is home both to the technology giants Samsung and LG as well as several UNESCO world heritage sites.
Studying abroad in Seoul, South Korea allows you to experience life at the forefront of Asian modernization and enjoy Korea’s excellent educational standards. You can apply to study abroad for one or two semesters or complete a full Bachelor’s degree at one of Korea’s leading private universities, the Hankuk University of Foreign Studies.
If you feel you don’t have the time for a full-length study abroad semester, you can also join the 4-week International Summer Session running in July.
Regardless of the program you apply to, your study placement can be confirmed even in one day.
Why study abroad in Seoul, South Korea?
- Study at the Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, considered as one of the best international universities in Korea, especially in Languages and Social Sciences.
- Combine studying with living in one of the most modern and diverse Asian countries.
- Get familiar with the excellent academic standards of the Korean education system.
- Choose among a great number of courses, with Master’s level courses available as well.
- Central location in East Asia. There’s plenty of things to see in Korea, but other Asian cities are also easy to reach from Seoul.