Where technology meets tradition
Seoul is one of Asia’s most modern and developed cities. It is considered the flagship city of the Asian Tigers, the miracles of Asian economic development. In Seoul, cutting-edge technology meets ancient traditions: it is home both to the technology giants Samsung and LG as well as several UNESCO world heritage sites. It has also been voted as one of the top 10 student cities in the world, getting praise for its diversity of activities and opportunities while scoring points for its safety and convenience as well.
Studying abroad in Seoul, South Korea allows you experience life at the forefront of Asian modernization and enjoy Korea’s excellent educational standards. You can apply to study abroad for one or two semesters at one of Korea’s leading private universities, the Hankuk University of Foreign Studies. Your placement will be confirmed already within a week.
Why study abroad in Seoul, South Korea?
- Study at the Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, which is considered as one of the best international universities in Korea, especially in Languages and Social Sciences.
- Combine studying with living in one of the most modern and diverse Asian countries.
- Get familiar with the excellent academic standards of the Korean education system.
- Great selection of courses with Master’s level courses available as well.
- Central location in East Asia. There’s plenty of things to see in Korea, but other Asian cities are also easy to reach from Seoul.