Study Abroad in New Zealand, Easily & Affordably
Study in New Zealand, the most exotic English-speaking country in the world with a mixture of amazing nature and unique culture.
Known for its high-quality education and welcoming attitude towards international guests, New Zealand is an ideal destination for someone studying abroad for the first time.
Study abroad for one or more semesters at the Institute of the Pacific United New Zealand, located in Palmerston North, a lush and green student city. It’s easy to apply and your study abroad placement will be quickly confirmed.
Why study in New Zealand?
- Study in English on a remote island paradise that only few get to visit.
- At IPU New Zealand you get to study in a multicultural environment with a touch of Japan. IPU New Zealand’s Japanese sister university brings Japanese students to New Zealand campus every year, which offers foreign students a great chance to get to know Japanese culture as well.
- Explore the incredible nature of New Zealand. The two islands provide a great diversity and contrasts, and you will be able to find everything from sandy beaches and tropical rainforests to magnificent fjords and snowy alps.
- Focus on enjoying the experience: New Zealand is one of the safest and most peaceful countries in the world where everything runs smoothly.
- Learn about the fascinating Maori culture and wildlife only found in New Zealand