- Scan all the required attachments to your computer in PDF format.
- Fill out the online application form below or here and submit it with the required attachments.
Uploading and submitting the attachments
- Please upload the attachments in PDF format.
- If possible, please submit all the attachments together with the application. If you are missing some attachment(s) at the time of applying, you may send the attachment(s) later. Applications missing all the attachments will not be processed.
- All attachments must be sent to us within 30 days of submitting the application or by the application deadline at the very latest.
- For applications or attachments submitted after the application deadline we are obliged to charge an additional fee of 100 EUR (120 USD) as per our terms and conditions.
Confirmation and official acceptance letter
You will receive a confirmation of your study placement in 1 weeks, starting from the day your application is complete with all the required documents:
You will receive the official acceptance letter 1.5 months before the semester starts at the latest. In your application, please indicate a permanent address so that the document can find you.
Payment and cancellation
Together with the initial confirmation you will receive an invoice for the application fee which must be paid within 10 days.
The invoice for the tuition fee will be sent about 2.5 months before the semester starts.
If you decide to cancel your participation in the program, you must send us a notification via email. Cancellations by other means (e.g. by phone or text) will not be taken into account. The application fee will not be refunded if you decide to cancel. For more information, see the terms and conditions for cancellation.
Should you fail to pay the application fee or the tuition fee on time, we reserve the right to cancel your participation in the program. For more information, please see the terms and conditions.
The student is obliged to present a proof of their travel insurance upon request. See our recommended travel insurance providers.