Asia’s emerging higher education hub
Study abroad in Malaysia in the exciting capital city of Kuala Lumpur! Malaysia is quickly becoming a top study destination for students from all over the world, ranking 9th on UNESCO’s top countries for international students in 2015. Affordability, high quality of life, diverse culture and warm climate, combined with top-class education make this South-East Asian country an ideal study abroad destination.
Universiti Putra Malaysia counts among the top universities of the country, with educational standards based on the Oxbridge model of teaching. The stunning variety of attractions and free-time activities in thrilling metropolitan area of Kuala Lumpur ensure you will never run out of things to see and do. A study abroad semester in Kuala Lumpur is the best choice for anyone looking for both academic excellence and unforgettable experiences, all in one.
Why study abroad in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Studies in Kuala Lumpur, one of Asia’s most important business hubs, will give you a better understanding on Asia’s growing importance in today’s globalized world.
- Universiti Putra Malaysia is one of the leading research universities in Malaysia and ranks well internationally. There are hundreds of courses available from various different faculties every semester.
- English is widely spoken in Malaysia. This gives you a great opportunity to improve your English skills.
- Kuala Lumpur is the melting pot of cultures, religions – and food!
- There’s plenty of things to see in Malaysia. From KLIA airport you can reach numerous beautiful destinations in Southeast Asia after the semester has ended.