Study in Amazing Destinations in the Asia-Pacific
We help you study abroad in some of the most dynamic and fascinating destinations in the Asia-Pacific region.
Join engaging study abroad programs at 11 esteemed, internationally accredited universities in Asia and New Zealand. Apply easily, quickly, securely and affordably.
Choose from a large number of courses in English, offered in fields such as business, management, economics, engineering, law, languages, tourism and much more.
Meet with people from all over the world in truly international programs, improve your language skills and intercultural competence, and build your professional network for the future.
Invest in your future by gaining insights into the some of the richest cultures and dynamic economies of the world, while enjoying the best time of your life.
We can help you…
- study for one or two semesters (ca. 4 months each), take part in a one-month summer session or even complete a full degree
- NOT spend a fortune on studying abroad. We offer affordable tuition fees that we have negotiated with each partner university.
- NOT spend months worrying about the outcome of your application. Our easy application procedure gives you a quick gateway to your dreams, and your study placement can be confirmed even within a day. There’s also enough flexibility so that you can apply even if your plans are not yet 100 % certain.
- apply easily with a friend or even a group of friends
- earn up to 38 ECTS or 22 US credits, so that you can progress in your studies even while abroad. Credits are granted either directly as ECTS or can be easily converted and transferred to your degree.
Thousands of students have already changed their lives by studying abroad in Asia. Will you be the next one?
Explore all available destinations below and apply.
“Before the study abroad semester I always thought about how great the slogan ‘Life Changing Experiences’ sounds, but I was sure it was a bit overrated. But after these 4 months I can really say that this was the best time of my life and I wouldn’t have wanted to miss one second of the whole experience! I want to thank Asia Exchange for giving me the opportunity to experience the best time of my life.”
– Johannes Rofner, former Asia Exchange student