Southeast Asia – More Than Just a Backpacker’s Dream
While Southeast Asia has long been a favorite destination for backpackers and budget travelers, there are many reasons why it’s an attractive region for studying abroad as well. Affordability, friendly people and mesmerizing landscapes aside, the combined economic weight of the ASEAN region makes it well worth familiarizing yourself with, and what better chance to do so than studying abroad in one of these rising star countries.
In Thailand, you can find some of the best international colleges in the world with the lowest cost, while Malaysia has ranked among the top 10 countries for international students. These countries are therefore ideal for studying abroad if you’re looking for affordability, adventure and academic excellence all in one.
In this final webinar of our series of free webinars, you’ll learn about:
- The top reasons to head to Thailand and Malaysia for studying abroad
- Our partner universities in Thailand and Malaysia
- How Thailand and Malaysia are among the most affordable study abroad options out there
- The benefits to both your personal and professional life that studying abroad in Thailand and Malaysia can bring
- How to apply easily and affordably, without excessive paperwork or worrying about the outcome of the application
Join this 1-hour webinar to find out whether Thailand or Malaysia could be your dream destinations! The webinar takes place on Wednesday, April 4th, 10 am (CEST). The webinar includes a Q&A session where you get to pose our expert staff any questions you might have related to studying abroad in Thailand and Malaysia.