“We’ve heard great things about Asia Exchange, particularly about your programs in Indonesia and Thailand.” – Mr. Andy Wilcox, Business Associate, The Harvard Advocate, Harvard University
The networks and partnerships Asia Exchange has created over the years are our most valued currency. Please see below recommendations and comments from our partners.
- The Finnish ambassador to Thailand recommends Asia Exchange
A recommendation letter from Ms. Kirsti Westphalen
- The President of Siam University recommends Asia Exchange
A recommendation letter from Dr. Pornchai Mongkhonvanit, the Vice President of International Associastion of Universities
- Reference Letter by the Finnish Embassy in Indonesia
Mr. Tapani Kivelä recommends both Asia Exchange and Edunation
- Udayana University – Asia Exchange cooperation reference
Signed by the Rector of Udayana University, Professor Ketut Suastika
- Study Abroad Partnership article
An interview with the Associate Dean for Research and International Affairs at Prince of Songkla University
- Udayana University – Study Abroad Staff interview
Made Rajeg and Sri Rahayuni are Asia Exchange’s BIPAS contacts
- Study Globe, Netherlands – Cooperation Reference
Asia Exchange cooperates with the Dutch study abroad provider, Study Globe
- Reference letter by the General Manager of the Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
Ms. Emilia A. Tavakoli recommends Asia Exchange
- Shanghai University – Asia Exchange cooperation reference
Signed by the Dean of College of International Exchange at Shanghai University, Mr. Yao Ximing
- Reference letter by International Programs Coordinator of Kedge Business School in France
Ms. Deel De Baschmakoff recommends Asia Exchange
- Reference letter by Head of the International Office of EPHEC University College in Belgium
Ms. Françoise De Waele recommends Asia Exchange
- Generation Study Abroad Commitment Letter
Asia Exchange is a partner institution to the largest U.S. initiative to encourage study abroad
Asia Exchange collaborates with INOMICS, an international service for students, researchers and professionals in economics, business and finance.
- The Study Abroad Portal
Asia Exchange cooperates with The Study Abroad Portal, an Online Open Days organizer that works with universities from all over the world to bring you closer to their programs. The online open webinars give you the opportunity to interact with the teaching staff and allows you to make the right decision for your future.
- ISEP Partnership Announcement
Asia Exchange is a partner organization to ISEP, one of the biggest study abroad communities in the world.
StuDocu is an online learning and sharing platform for students. Here, they can share their study material and help others to succeed in their studies. StuDocu hosts over 2 Million useful documents like past exams, summaries, assignments and more. These resources are freely accessible and have been uploaded by more than 2.5 Million students already.
- European Regional Development Fund
European Regional Development Fund is supporting Asia Exchange’s internationalization objectives with the Leverage from the EU development aid. The aim is to improve our capacity for international growth and create an extensive export strategy.
What do our students say?
Find out what former Asia Exchange students have to say about their experiences.
Please feel free to distribute information about us to students and staff at your university. We are also happy to mail you print materials. Just contact us at info[at]asiaexchange.org.
- Asia Exchange Concept
What makes us different from other study abroad providers
- Why everyone should study abroad
Tips and encouragement for students interested in studying abroad
- The Benefits of Studying Abroad in Asia with Asia Exchange
Thesis work where former Asia Exchange students were surveyed about the benefits
of studying abroad in Asia in their life