Tuition fees for the Asian Universities
Asia Exchange provides academic semesters in a number of quality universities in Asia. We aim at enabling as many students as possible to benefit from a study abroad semester. Essential for this is keeping the tuition fees low.
Asia Exchange is financed by the host universities. We negotiate the tuition fees with each partner university and there are group discounts for Asia Exchange students. The tuition fees in Asia are generally much lower than in Western countries. The tuition fees reflect the much more inexpensive costs of living in Asia.
- European students pay, on average, 1650 EUR per semester.
- Non-European students usually pay 2,880 USD per semester for each program. For exceptions, see “Fees for Non-Europeans” below.
The fees cover the placement in the program, tuition fees, and our comprehensive services.
Fees for Europeans
The exact fees for applicants from European countries are as follows:
- Bali, Indonesia: Udayana University – 1840 EUR
The tuition fee will be 1990 EUR from 2018 onwards
- Bali, Indonesia: Bali Summer School – 1040 EUR
- Bali, Indonesia: Warmadewa University – 1440 EUR
- Lombok, Indonesia: Mataram University – 1390 EUR
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Universiti Putra Malaysia – 1440 EUR
- Bangkok, Thailand: Rangsit University – 1590 EUR
- Bangkok, Thailand: Kasetsart University – 1640 EUR
- Bangkok, Thailand: Siam University (IBP) – 1640 EUR
- Bangkok, Thailand: Siam University (MBA) – 1640 EUR
- Phuket, Thailand: Prince of Songkla University – 1890 EUR
- Shanghai, China: Shanghai University – 1790 EUR
- Guangzhou, China: Guangzhou University – 1390 EUR
- Seoul, Korea: Hankuk University of Foreign Studies – 1790 EUR
- Seoul, Korea: International Summer Session at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies – 1790 EUR
- Osaka, Japan: Otemon Gakuin University – 1890 EUR
In addition, a non-refundable registration fee of 75 EUR (for Udayana University and Warmadewa University 50 EUR) will be charged for every application, and it must be paid within 10 days of receiving the invoice. The contract between the applicant and Asia Exchange becomes binding immediately after Asia Exchange has received the application.
Fees for Non-Europeans
The fees for non-European students are 2,880 USD. Exceptions:
- Mataram University and Warmadewa University: tuition fee for non-European students is 2,500 USD
- Bali Summer School: program fee for non-European students is 1,190 USD
- HUFS Summer School: program fee for non-European students is 2,000 USD
- Whole degree students at Rangsit University: tuition fee for the first two semesters is 1,760 USD per semester.
- Whole degree students (BBA or MBA) at Siam University: tuition fee for the first two semesters is 1,830 USD per semester.
The registration fee is 97 USD.
Russia and Turkey are considered European countries. Non-European students who live and study in Europe are entitled to the European fee.
The registration fee can be paid via PayPal.
The tuition fee is normally paid via wire transfer.
Why two different prices?
Asia Exchange is a European study abroad organisation. Tuition fees in European universities and for European students are usually very low – if not free – and, thus, Asia Exchange programs are lower for Europeans as well.
The fees in Asia Exchange’s programs are, across the board, affordable when compared to other independent program providers. Most U.S. programs, for example, go up from 10,000 USD.
The tuition fee covers
- Guaranteed placement in the program within a week of sending in the application
- Application process
- Guidance and services before, during and after the program
- An official acceptance letter and an official transcript from the Asian university
- A local contact person at the Asian university
- Orientation at the destination
Traveling to and from the destination and the accommodation are not included in the program fee. This gives students the possibility to organize their travels as they wish and explore Asia before and after the semester.
Asia Exchange helps with all the accommodation arrangements. If students don’t stay at prebooked dorms on campus, there is a large number of off-campus accommodation options available which cater to different budgets and preferences.
When paying the tuition fee, please notice that your bank may charge a service fee for an international bank transfer.
Late application fee
The application must be submitted by the application deadline with all the required attachments. If the student applies for a study abroad program or submits required documents after the application period has ended, we are obliged to charge an additional fee of 100 EUR (or 120 USD for non-Europeans), according to our terms and conditions.
If you want to have more information on the fees, please contact us.